- Field-based sales representative with 3+ years experience selling directly to buyers
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, training software-as-a-service a plus
To commoditize a $374 billion dollar market by taking a proven learning process and making it easily accessible and pervasive.
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission)
We believe that retained knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and retaining knowledge creates the building blocks to a better world.
WHAT WE DO
True learning happens when you have the end in mind — remembering what you need to know. Everything we do, everything we believe in, is to ensure this happens.
HOW WE DO IT
Trivie merges proven brain science techniques, artificial intelligence, gamification into a social environment to help fortify the long-term retention of workforce learning.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us grow our Direct business, helping organizations make their learning more engaging, effective, and measurable. You will work inbound leads and proactively prospect into key target accounts in your territory, selling the innovative Trivie suite of products. Once you bring on a new client, you will work with the customer success team to expand and renew the relationship. You will be a key driver to the overall growth of Trivie. You might be a fit if:
- You’re a builder
- You get excited about helping people solve problems
- You have 3+ years of Saas-based field-sales experience
- You have a track record of hitting pipeline metrics
- You have a track record of delivering exceptional sales results
- As a bonus, you have some experience in the HR Tech, eLearning or training industry
- You’re consistently curious, seeking advice and feedback from inside and outside the organization on how best to connect with a customer
- You thrive in a start-up environment and like spending time with people who love learning, technology, and dogs :)
What you’ll do
- Proactively prospect into key target accounts in partnership with the sales development team
- Build and nurture authentic relationships with inbound leads, qualifying and prioritizing to achieve revenue targets
- Perform energetic and solutions-oriented demos
- Leverage key content and sales milestones to guide prospective buyers from awareness and interest to intent and decision
- Lead multi-stakeholders sales opportunities across Sr. Managers to C-level executives
- Collaborate with customer success to expand and renew existing clients
- Partner with other internal stakeholders to develop new campaign and product innovations
- Ensure clients pay outstanding invoices in a timely manner
- Assist with resolving client satisfaction issues as needed
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Approach to Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.