- Field-based sales representative with 4+ years experience selling directly to buyers
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, training Software-as-a-Service, or cloud applications
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission)
We believe that knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and that the ability to retain and apply knowledge creates the building blocks to better human experiences. Everything we do is to ensure this knowledge transfer happens.
WHAT WE DO
Trivie is a learning as a service platform (LaaS) that uses neuroscience, peer-to-peer social collaboration, and gamification to increase knowledge retention and engagement while giving companies powerful data to better measure, manage, and enhance their learning organizations.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a winner. Someone who loves to sell, collect logos, and make commissions. A good culture fit is also a must. We look for team members that have a "can do" attitude, are resourceful, positive, and a tad obsessive. As an Account Executive at Trivie, we are looking for a very specific professional that realizes the importance delivering results.
- You have a hunter mentality even within an established prime / install base.
- You have 4+ years of software sales experience - SaaS/Cloud applications.
- You have a track record of hitting and overachieving pipeline metrics and quotas.
- You are risk-taker and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- You are well-versed with PowerPoint, Google Docs, Excel, Salesforce.com.
- You can provide four references: Two past customers and two past managers.
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- You have good presentation skills.
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent required.
What you’ll do
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Perform solutions-oriented demos.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third-party influencers.
- Manage accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting, and support to uncover all customer needs.
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as sales get closed.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Approach to Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.