- Customer Success with 4 years + experience in SaaS or enterprise software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com
- Four references - two former customers, two former employers
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We believe that knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and that the ability to obtain, retain, and grow knowledge creates the building blocks to better human experiences. Everything we do is to ensure this happens.
WHAT WE DO
Trivie is a learning as a service platform (LaaS) that uses neuroscience, peer-to-peer social collaboration, and gamification to increase knowledge retention and engagement while giving companies powerful data to better measure, manage, and enhance their learning organizations.
What we are looking for
We're looking for an experienced, self-starting, results-oriented Customer Success Manager who can be the critical human element between our technology, customers, and people. Our customers should feel like our customer success and onboarding team is an extension of technology – existing to make their lives simple. This position is for the kind of person who wants to build, not just maintain NPS. In this role, we require:
- You have 4+ years of customer success experience in SaaS and/or enterprise software
- You know how to drive renewals, foster account growth, and manage retention
- You get excited about helping people solve problems
- You have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You to take initiative and adapt
- You are extremely detailed oriented
- You can survive and thrive in a start-up environment
- You have 2 + years experience with Salesforce.com
What you’ll do
- Develop, maintain, and champion customer relationships
- Determine customer goals and approach; create strategies and KPIs to ensure progress and program success
- Partner with key leaders across sales, engineering, product, marketing, finance, and more to ensure that we’re delivering on our brand promise with the best possible customer experience
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of Trivie
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Provide excellent support to customers via email, phone and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with Trivie
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Trivie team
- Contribute to the overall customer success and onboarding strategy
- Work across internal and external stakeholders to accomplish critical project tasks
- Be proactive about identifying customer opportunities to experience value from our technology, and reactive to customer questions, ideas, and challenges
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in Trivie
Why Join Us?
- We have a proven product and large customers that helps people do their jobs better, saves companies money, and most importantly, helps people be more productive and happy in their job
- Tremendous growth opportunities with a well-funded startup
- The ability to help shape our culture, brand, style, processes, and strategy
- Competitive pay, stock options and benefits
- Did we mention that we like music, sports, and animals?
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Belief on Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.