- Senior-Level Content Specialist with 5 years + experience
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, training software-as-a-service a plus
To commoditize a $374 billion dollar market by taking a proven learning process and making it easily accessible and pervasive.
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission)
We believe that retained knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and retaining knowledge creates the building blocks to a better world.
WHAT WE DO
True learning happens when you have the end in mind — remembering what you need to know. Everything we do, everything we believe in, is to ensure this happens.
HOW WE DO IT
Trivie merges proven brain science techniques, artificial intelligence, gamification into a social environment to help fortify the long-term retention of workforce learning.
What we are looking for
With knowledge being so pervasive in our everyday lives, our stories span many different industries, use cases, and outcomes. We’re looking for a Content Specialist to bring those stories to life. You might be a fit if:
- You’re a builder.
- You get excited about helping people solve problems
- You have 5+ years of content development experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You have a portfolio of work that we can drool over.
- You can work independently and contribute to the team as we grow.
- You have 2+ years of graphic design experience.
- You can lean-in and be your own creative director.
- You can adapt to new design tools from Photoshop and Sketch to Affinity Designer and Canva.
- You have a strong understanding of content practices, including SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- You have experience working with content management systems such as Webflow, WordPress, Joomla, or comparable platforms.
- You thrive in a start-up environment and like spending time with people who love learning, technology, music, and four-legged fluffballs, also known as dogs.
- You’re consistently curious, seeking advice and feedback from inside and outside the organization on how best to connect with a customer.
- You found the mistake in this job description.
What you’ll do
- Research our customers, prospects, industry, and the humans behind them to understand what content gets them going.
- Write stories. From case studies and blogs to whitepapers and newsletters, you will be the artist that draws emotion, insight, and action out of our digital properties and beyond.
- Create content that humanizes our voice and the problems that we solve.
- Inspire our buyers and prospects to take action through your words and imagery.
- Develop content strategy across all digital properties, including copywriting, communications, and design.
- Collaborate across sales, marketing, engineering, customer success, product, and the many humans that bring our product to life.
- Proofread and edit content to ensure that we’re consistently putting our best foot forward.
- Ensure alignment with voice, content, and SEO standards.
- Be a key leader in developing our company’s culture as we grow.
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Belief on Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.