- 3+ years of SaaS product marketing management experience
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, CRM, corporate training required
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission)
We believe that knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and retaining knowledge creates the building blocks to a better world.
WHAT WE DO
We have simplified and solved the most complex problem in learning: ensuring people remember information long-term. Everything we do, everything we believe in, is to ensure this happens.
HOW WE DO IT
Trivie seamlessly merges brain science, AI, peer-to-peer learning, and robust analytics into one social platform that helps employees retain workforce knowledge and gives companies actionable insights that impact business decisions.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to serve as the critical connector between our customers, our market, and our internal teams. This opportunity comes at an exciting time as we bring a new product to market, one that allows people to see learning like never before. By tapping into existing demand for virtual learning and incorporating our unique knowledge booster AI and ability to create experiences people love, you will have a unique opportunity to be the collaborative force between our market and our people.
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a problem solver; you know how to skillfully engage in an analytical process to achieve the best possible solution; you're not easily frustrated by obstacles, rather they energize you
- You’re uber-organized and love project management
- You have experience in the learning and development, and/or HR tech space
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset; scrappy and work smart
- You are direct and concise; you communicate effectively and with a situation-appropriate tone, whether over the phone, zoom, in person, e-mail, memos, or presentations.
- You can work cross-collaboratively and take the initiative to hunt down answers, processes, solutions, and ideas
- You can crunch numbers and nerd out on Excel or Google Sheets
- You can effectively prioritize and know when to ask for help
- You are kind; you treat others with respect regardless of the circumstances; you are skilled at connecting with people and building interpersonal relationships
What you’ll do
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Determine and prioritize target customers and how to reach them
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Approach to Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world, and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Following this strict code of iInclusion, equality, equity, and diversity, we provide a safe and trusting environment of entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.