Trivie can display various content types, including documents, text, pictures, videos, PDF, gifs, and audio files.
Trivie is the only learning product on the market that:
1) Trivie combines brain science and adaptive learning specifically designed and developed for the training industry.
2) Trivie is 100% self-service and can be up and running to 100,000s of employees in minutes
3) Trivie’s analytics can prove ROI and knowledge retention and recapture in real-time.
4) Trivie is commercial-grade learning, and we have been the #1 game/learning app on the Apple App Store (over 35M games)
5) Trivie has proprietary AI-driven content creation technology (automated quiz creation from any content type in minutes: Word, PDF’s, RTF, PowerPoint, and websites)
There are many ways to encourage engagement with Trivie, but most of our clients see engagement of over 70%, compared to under 15% for typical learning management systems.
Digital transformation is not only accelerating because of technology, but also because of the changing landscape of today’s workers. By 2025, millennials alone will make up 75 percent of the workforce. This group of workers checks their phones 150 times a day, but only have 1% of their workweek – about 24 minutes – to learn. Microlearning is the fastest, most effective way for today’s employees to learn and engage with information at the moment they need it. Trivie is a microlearning application that complements any learning initiative. The average engagement with our games is about 8 minutes per month.
We like people. Especially people who are smart, funny, and like to win! If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Trivie is 100% self-service, and our clients launch Trivie within a matter of minutes. Unique to Trivie, our clients can choose between the easy self-service launch or having the Trivie team implement it at no extra charge.
Three clicks. Upload logo, upload the optional color palette, and click save. That’s it! Every user’s device will change instantly to the new branding. A great example of how to use branding to extend learning is to update the sales team’s devices with new product logos, so when they log onto Trivie they are focused on the new products. Subtle, but it works!
It’s easy! Click on any of the links on our website, fill out a form, and we will arrange a quick demo to get you started. We are happy to let you “try before you buy” so you can see the value that we will deliver to your organization.
We have a built-in analytics dashboard that shows your knowledge gain and recapture, along with knowledge leakage. All of this can be associated back to a real-time ROI.
Yes! Aside from North America, Trivie is used for sales training, compliance, on-boarding, and safety in Mexico, France, Germany, the UK, Russia, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, China, Turkey, and more.