- Front End React and React Native Developer with 5+ years experience
- Location: Local or Remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, eLearning, and training software-as-a-service a plus
OUR VISION: To commoditize a $374 billion dollar market by taking a proven learning process and making it easily accessible and pervasive.
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission): We believe that retained knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and retaining knowledge creates the building blocks to a better world.
WHAT WE DO: True learning happens when you have the end in mind — remembering what you need to know. Everything we do, everything we believe in, is to ensure this happens.
HOW WE DO IT: Trivie merges proven brain science techniques, artificial intelligence, gamification into a social environment to help fortify the long-term retention of workforce learning.
We’re looking for a Front End Developer to help us build, update and maintain the Trivie platform of products. You’ll work closely with team members across engineering, marketing, sales, product, design, and others.
What you’ll do
- Define, build, develop and fix new customer-facing features using React and React Native technologies
- Write clean and reusable code
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices and reusable code
- Ensure frontend unit tests are logical, well written and executed
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
What we are looking for
- You get excited about helping people solve problems
- You have 5+ years of software development experience utilizing React and React Native Technologies
- Experienced with version control systems such as Git, git, or "git". (Oh, and Github).
- Experience with MobX or similar state management libraries
- Created real software that real people have used
- Have a functional knowledge of native iOS and Android development
- You're committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- You have an ambitious determination to complete tasks within realistic time frames
- You work well with teams, but can also put headphones on, get in the zone and get things done on a solo mission.
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Approach to Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.