- Senior-Level Python/FastAPI engineers with 7 years + experience
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Experience in HR tech, training, AI, and/or SaaS a plus!
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We believe that knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and that the ability to obtain, retain, and grow knowledge creates the building blocks to better human experiences. Everything we do is to ensure this happens.
WHAT WE DO
Trivie is a learning as a service platform(LaaS) that uses neuroscience, peer-to-peer social collaboration, and gamification to increase knowledge retention and engagement while giving companies powerful data to better measure, manage, and enhance their learning
What we are looking for
We're looking for an experienced, results-focussed Senior Python Engineer who will be responsible for technical design and implementation of scalable backend systems that people rely on for real-world outcomes on a daily basis. In this role, we will require:
- Have an expert understanding of Python 3.x, FastAPI, Django 3.x and relational databases (SQL/ORM);
- Experience and familiarity with cloud architecture, development, and deployment practices (preferably AWS);
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience with three or more years building enterprise grade systems;
- Understanding and practice of devops principles;
- SaaS systems and PLG a plus;
- Have experience writing testable code and unit tests;
- Flexible and can self-manage in a remote environment;
- Must be able to provide three work references; and
- Are comfortable in a fast-pace, startup environment.
+ Experience working with machine learning and natural language processing a plus.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the team to define, build, and develop server-side support for new products and features;
- Refine and enhance current web application products;
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code (with comments, tests, and documentation);
- Integrate our solution to other systems;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications; and
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- We headquartered in the Dallas Fort-Worth area (Frisco, TX), but we have transitioned into a remote, work from anywhere environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits; and
- Stock options.
Our Statement on Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.