- UX, UI Designer with 5+ years experience
- Location: Local or remote (we are based in Dallas, Texas)
- Must have experience in large scale mobile deployments and SaaS
To commoditize a $374 billion dollar market by taking a proven learning process and making it easily accessible and pervasive.
OUR WHY STATEMENT (Mission)
We believe that retained knowledge is the fundamental element that drives human growth, and retaining knowledge creates the building blocks to a better world.
WHAT WE DO
True learning happens when you have the end in mind — remembering what you need to know. Everything we do, everything we believe in, is to ensure this happens.
HOW WE DO IT
Trivie merges proven brain science techniques, artificial intelligence, gamification into a social environment to help fortify the long-term retention of workforce learning.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer that creates top-shelf user experiences. You’ll need to be able to design technical scalable interfaces for enterprise software while also having the creativity to dream up engaging concepts and user flows for our large-scale mobile learning platform.
- You get excited about helping people solve problems
- You have 5+ years of design experience with an updated portfolio
- Have an expert understanding of Figma
- Know how to create and manage complex design systems
- Be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Have a functional knowledge of native iOS and Android development
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and our users
- Refine and evolve existing interfaces to improve the user experience
- Collaborate with the team to define and design interfaces for new features
- Create clean reusable component-based design elements using auto-layout and other Figma best practices
- Create website and marketing materials for various digital and print projects
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist current ENG team with troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- At Trivie, we have a work wherever, whenever environment - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. As long as work gets done, all is well in the Trivie world (however, we do have offices in Dallas, Texas)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, and dental
- Stock options
Our Belief About Inclusion, Equality, Equity, and Diversity
We believe that every individual's uniqueness brings out the core goodness of the human spirit and is the cornerstone for a better world.
At Trivie, we are and always have been a company that is committed to providing an inclusive work environment where people can be themselves regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity. In doing so, we provide an environment of trust, commitment, and entrepreneurship that joins our customers, partners, and community in a common goal of human decency and kindness.